|THE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE DENTAL PRACTICE ARE:
· To promote good oral health in our patients
· To provide high quality orthodontic care and treatment in line with professional standards
· To ensure our staff are trained and competent
· To understand and meet the needs of patients, involve them in decisions about their care and treat them in complete confidence.
(CQC) REGISTERED MANAGER:
Dr Matthew Clover
ORTHODONTISTS AT PRACTICE:
Dr Matthew Clover and Dr Elena Tamas
Our support team are:
DENTAL NURSES: Melissa Larcombe and Katie Warrington
RECEPTIONIST: Carrie Knights
PRACTICE MANAGER: Pam Clover
PRACTICE PRINCIPAL: Dr Matthew Clover
TREATMENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED:
Mid-Wessex Orthodontics aims to improve patient’s self-esteem, self-image and confidence by offering professional dental services of the highest quality.
We provide diagnostic, preventive, restorative and surgical dental procedures for adults and children.
NORMAL WORKING HOURS:
The practice is open all year round with only certain days closed; Christmas, new year and Bank holidays. Our practice caters for emergency appointments every day.
OUT OF HOURS COVER:
In the event of a genuine orthodontic emergency outside of our working hours (severe pain, swelling or bleeding)
Please telephone 111
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patients are asked to give 48 hours notice to cancel appointments. Failure to attend two appointments during treatment may result in treatment being stopped.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
Summary of our statement of purpose
SMOKING POLICY: No smoking or vaping (e-cigarettes) on premises
DISABILITY COMPLIANCE: Ground floor surgery suitable for most users.
ARRANGEMENTS CONSULATION WITH PATIENTS ABOUT THE OPERATION OF THE PRACTICE:
The practice believes in engaging with its patients and responding to their views and needs. It hands out practice questionnaires and welcomes any feedback via a suggestion box in the waiting room.
THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS:
The practice has a well-structured complaints policy which indicates who deals with complaints and response times. It is available on request and in the waiting room. The practice will:
· find out exactly what happened
· make sure an explanation is received and
· identify learning
THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR RESPECTING THE PRIVACY AND DIGNITY OF PATIENTS:
· The privacy and dignity of patients is respected at all times.
· The practice has a data protection and record keeping policy to ensure security, confidentiality and proper use of data.
· All consultations and treatments are done in privacy by appropriate staff
· Notes are done contemporaneously to the patient record.
Care Quality Commission (CQC):
All dental practices by law must be registered with and are regulated by the CQC.
For our most recent CQC report please ask at reception or contact Care Quality Commission at Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PA.
Telephone: 03000 616161
General Dental Council (GDC):
All dental professionals are regulated by the GDC.
Telephone: 0845 222 4141